How It Works
The quick version
- Text SUPPORT to 23368 from anywhere in the USA. We are active and replying from 3-7 PM PT every day.
- After you answer a few quick automated questions, one of our trained agents will respond and talk to you about what you’re experiencing.
- They’ll provide a listening ear as well as information on resources that may be of use.
The long version
You feel like you need to talk to someone. It doesn’t matter if that’s because of a massive influx of vicious harassment or a troubling interaction with a coworker. Your feelings are valid, harassment and abuse take many forms, and we’re here for you. You reach us by texting SUPPORT to 23368.
A few quick automated questions will help us serve you more effectively. Then you’ll be texting with a real person, one of our trained hotline agents who’s there to help you in whatever way they can. They’ll chat with you about whatever it is that you’re dealing with, both to provide a sympathetic and supportive ear and to determine what next steps we can offer to best support you with the specific problems you’re facing. Our agents are there for you, and you never need to share more or less than you’re comfortable sharing.
Depending on your specific needs, our agent may offer direct referrals to additional resources that may be able to provide support and assistance.
- Today was really hard.
- I’m so glad you reached out. Tell me more about what’s been going on.
- I’m so frustrated and honestly overwhelmed. I don’t even know where to start.
- Let’s take it one step at a time. I’m here to listen and talk through whatever you want to share.